We’re so sorry this happened! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer care team on this page within two weeks of delivery to describe what you received. Please include your order number (it looks like “BOOK-############” and was included in your confirmation email) and email address used for the purchase. A photo of the product in question is helpful too! We’ll work with you to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Series of Unfortunate Events #12: The Penultimate Peril
Audiobooks are available immediately after purchase! Please download our Booksio Reader App and log in to begin reading! Booksio Audiobooks are not compatible with Kindle, Apple Books, or other proprietary devices.
NOW A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES
Lemony Snicket returns with the last book before the last book of his bestselling A Series of Unfortunate Events. Scream and run away before the secrets of the series are revealed!
Very little is known about Lemony Snicket and A Series of Unfortunate Events. What we do know is contained in the following brief list:
- The books have inexplicably sold millions and millions of copies worldwide
- People in more than 40 countries are consumed by consuming Snicket
- The movie was as sad as the books, if not more so
- Like unrefrigerated butter and fungus, the popularity of these books keeps spreading
Even less is known about book the twelfth in this alarming phenomenon. What we do know is contained in the following brief list:
- In this book, things only get worse
- Count Olaf is still evil
- The Baudelaire orphans do not win a contest
- The title begins with the word ‘The’
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
|Author||Lemony Snicket, Tim Curry|
|Publication Date||Oct 17, 2005|